A Practical Guide To Studying The Bible
All of our materials are free for your use from this website, provided you don't alter them in any way.
Below Is The Table Of Contents
CHAPTER 1: Start with the Right Translation
CHAPTER 3: Know the Mechanics of the Book
CHAPTER 6: Languages
CHAPTER 8: Bible Encyclopedias & Dictionaries
CHAPTER 9: Bible Lexicons
CHAPTER 10: Bible Study: How To Start
STEP 1: Observation - # 1-7
Actions / Roles of God
Actions / Roles of People
Connections To Other Paragraphs And Episodes
Figures of Speech
General To Specific And Specific To General
Questions and Answers
Relationships Between Ideas
Repetition of Words
Shifts In The Story / Pivots
Terms, Not Words
Tone Of The Passage
STEP 1: Observation # 8 Connecting Words
Observation - # 9 Wh” questions & #10
Observation - #11 Traps
Example of Eisegesis
Interpretation #11 Five clues (called “the five C’s” can help you determine the author’s main points:
Click Below To Download Any Of Our Materials
- All of our materials are 100% free for your use and duplication in a class or church context - so long as nothing is changed in a substantive way.
- Download and reproduce as many copies as you need!
- This study is intended for personal use only, and may not be sold under any circumstances.
- None of these materials may be uploaded to another site or distributed digitally without permission from Breadcrumbs Ministries.
- Thank you for helping us spread THE WORD!